Statement concerning COVID-19 and the CSA Email Summit – Postponement of the event
It is with great regret that we need to postpone the CSA Email Summit, which was initially planned to take place from 22nd-24th of April 2020. This decision is based upon the current situation and developments which we have carefully reviewed over the last few days.
Above all, our highest priority is the health of attendees of the event, as well as of our employees, and the employees of the service providers we have involved for the realization of the Summit. As a decision-base, we have applied the general principles of risk assessment and recommended action for major events of the Robert Koch Institute:
https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risiko_Grossveranstaltungen.pdf?__blob=publicationFile with respect to https://www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/en/press/2020/coronavirus.html.
As the risk is not the same for all events, we have carefully weighed up the criteria and have come to the conclusion that we cannot take the risk of hosting the event at this point of time.
Dear speakers, sponsors, attendees and those who planned to come: We very much regret this situation, but hope for your understanding.
Please allow us some time for further communication. We will be in touch with you if you have already bought your ticket.
Stay safe and healthy.
All the best
Your CSA Team